Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A banned UK commercial for a Romanian (half-French) car

0 comments

I wonder, should I amuse my self or should I somehow be offended by this type of advertisement of the "Romanian" way to bargain ? I mean for real know, by any means, I know what capitalism is, and the economic crises is also still going on ( or at least they like to say that ... ) and they want to shock and get as much attention as possible but still, there are some lines that should not be crossed ... Anyway it is kinda sad to see this type of advertising for a Romanian product. I mean the commercial is funny, but catch phrase at the and is very rude and mean ... Guess that is the reason why it has been banned anyway... but still ... disappointed, was expecting a bit more from the brits...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...